VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: If you've been involved in a motorcycle collision in Kentucky, when you come to see us there are certain documents that we would like to have. If you don't have them, don't worry about it, we'll take care of it. We'll get the documentation that you need.

If you do have your insurance policy, such as your insurance declarations page, that's helpful for us to know what coverage you may have. If you have the accident report, then bring that with you. Any type of medical documentation that you've gone to the doctor already. But, again, if you don't have it, don't worry about it, we can get that for you.

I'm attorney Karl Truman, and if you have any questions about what I've talked about, call me for a free consultation at 502-222-2222 or email our law firm now.