VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: You would be surprised how many drivers out on the road either don't have any insurance or very minimum coverage. Therefore, you have to protect yourself from being hurt by other people. And to do that it's important for you to have uninsured motorist or UM coverage, and underinsured motorist called UIM coverage. Uninsured motorist protects you when you get hit by someone who doesn't have any insurance. And underinsured motorist protects you if they have minimum coverage and you're hurt very severely. So you want to make sure you have adequate coverage. Don't just get the minimum coverage, but you need adequate coverage because remember you are protecting you and your family.

I'm attorney Karl Truman, and if you have any questions about what I've talked about, call me for a free consultation at 502-222-2222 or email our law firm now.