Choosing an injury lawyer whose qualifications and skills you feel confident about is important. After getting injured because of someone else's negligence, you need an attorney who is personally committed to pursuing the best possible resolution to your case.
At the Karl Truman Law Office, we have seen the devastating impacts of these types of injuries, and we are ready to fight aggressively on your behalf. For a free case review, please call the Karl Truman Law Office at (502) 222-2222.
Before meeting our attorneys, we encourage you to write down any questions you may have so that we can provide you with answers right away. If you aren't sure what to ask, below we've provided examples of some of the most common questions about personal injury cases.
Questions About Your Case
You probably want to know more about whether you have an injury case and what it will be like if you choose to pursue an injury claim with our lawyers. You may want to ask:
- Do you think I have an injury case?
- How much is my case worth?
- How long do you think it will take to resolve my claim?
- What is compensation awarded for?
- Will my medical bills and lost income be paid for?
- How can I help my case?
- What kinds of legal fees and charges should I expect, and at what point should I expect them?
- Are your fees contingent on recovery of compensation in my case?
- Who in your firm will I be able to contact if I have a question about my case?
- Who will be handling my case from start to finish?
Questions About the Injury Attorney
It's vitally important that you feel confident in whom you choose as your injury attorney. To learn more about our lawyers and our qualifications, you may want to ask the following:
- How routinely do you handle personal injury cases?
- Can any of your past clients provide a recommendation?
- What are your most successful verdicts and settlements for injury cases you have handled in the past?
- What qualifies you to handle my claim?
- How would you describe your education, training and qualifications in the area of personal injury law?
During your consultation at our law office, we will make sure you have all the answers and information you need before proceeding. It's important to feel confident about the injury law firm you choose, and we are committed to making sure it is a good fit. Your consultation is no-obligation.
To schedule your free consultation with our experienced law team, please call the Karl Truman Law Office at (502) 222-222. Our skilled and compassionate injury lawyers serve all of Louisville, KY, Jeffersonville, IN, and all of the surrounding areas.