The death of a loved one can be a tragic, heart-wrenching event, especially if it was wrongful or caused by someone else's negligence. At the Karl Truman Law Office, we want to help you and your family fight to hold the responsible party accountable for your loved one's death, and to help you pursue compensation for this irreparable loss.
For a free evaluation of your wrongful death case, please call our law firm at (502) 222-2222.
Was Your Loved One's Death Wrongful?
The only way to know for certain if you have a wrongful death case is to consult our experienced attorneys in Indiana and Kentucky. We have extensive knowledge of wrongful death laws, statutes and precedents relevant to these types of cases. Generally, if your loved one's death was caused by negligence or with intent to harm, you probably have a case. Some of the common ways negligence can lead to death are:
- An accident involving a motor vehicle or semi-truck
- A motorcycle accident
- An accident on an ATV, scooter or bicycle
- A vehicle collision involving a pedestrian
- A defective or dangerously marketed drug
- A defective or faulty product, medical device or consumer good
- A medical mistake or malpractice
- Abuse or neglect at the hands of nursing home staff
You deserve to be able to hold the responsible party accountable while recovering damages for things including loss of your loved one's financial contributions and loss of your loved one's companionship. Our attorneys will fight passionately to secure the best possible outcome to your case.
Next Steps – Your Consultation
When you discuss your case with one of our experienced and compassionate lawyers, we encourage you to ask any and all questions about wrongful death cases you have on your mind. You may want to ask some of the following questions to help you decide whether to move forward with a case:
- Do you think I have a wrongful death claim?
- What do you think I may be awarded damages for?
- How long do you think it will take to resolve my case?
- What can I do to help my case?
- What are all of my options moving forward?
The injury lawyers at the Karl Truman Law Office want to empower you to make choices about how best to move forward with your claim. We are committed to providing the information and guidance you need to make decisions after your loss, so that you and your family can begin to heal from this tragic event.
If you live in Louisville or Jeffersonville, or any of the surrounding areas in Kentucky or Indiana, please call the Karl Truman Law Office for a free consultation at (502) 222-2222. Our experienced wrongful death lawyers can determine if you have a case during your no-obligation case review.